A very, very quick update this time. For the last update click here.
- Kit printers have cleared US customs, and should be in our hands tomorrow (yay!).
- The first test shipment of assembled printers have left China bound for Brooklyn.
- Cartridges and substrates have been tested and are good to go.
- We're waiting for our DG (dangerous goods) clearance from FedEx so we can ship cartridges.
- A beta version of the software which is compatible with both version of electronics is being tested right now. It will be available for download soon.
If you have any questions about any part of our production, feel free to leave a comment below.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.